Girls Groups create a therapeutic space where girls can gain support in exploring their challenges in adolescence. We achieve this by engaging in discussions, creative exercises and stimulating activities. There are two Girls Groups running.
- Dealing with your emotions
- Finding your voice
- Love Languages
- Peer relationships
More about SHIFT girls groups
- High school girls (grade 8 – grade 12)
- Closed group (participants stay the same throughout the process)
- 6-8 participants
- Runs with the school term.
- Mondays, 5.00-7.00pm or Wednesdays, 5.30-7.30pm
- Groups starts 5 or 7 May 2014. Intake open
- 7 Constantia Road, Wynberg
- Voluntary participation
- Skills and therapy
- 2 hours including a short break
- An initial introductory session as well as a termination session with the family is included in the process. A midway session may occur depending on the need of the individual
- Medical aid may cover costs of the group.